Thursday, November 24, 2011

Day 326 - Thanksgiving

We gathered at my sister's today, my parents, my brother and I.  With my brother in law and niece, there were seven of us.  My sister and I made an abundance of food and there was much enjoyment and conversation around the table.  We are thankful for family, near and far.  For the relative good health that all are enjoying. My brother and I are both thankful to have steady work this year.  Both of us are in the construction industry and a steady job is definitely a blessing after the least several years.  Personally I am thankful for my stash.  It has provided me with hours of enjoyment as I slowly turn the abundance of wooly string into warm clothes.

Yes I made my 11 working on fingerless mitts while the guys watched football.  I hope that you and yours had a wonderful holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment