Saturday, October 15, 2011

Day 286 - Christmas is Coming

And I have officially started my holiday knitting.  Started and ripped and started again in all honesty.  This first piece should be a quick one and easily completed in the next week.  I also need to swatch for two other pieces and get back on the machine and finish another.  I still need to decide what my Christmas sweater is going to be too.  I think another Dale of Norway pattern.  Finding the pattern books has to be next on the agenda.  Then charting it into DAK.  For once I think I have the yarn.

Speaking of DAK has anyone seen the new features and price lists?  I think the upgrade will be on my list as soon as I finish paying off the latest batch of home improvements. 

Most of the day was spent trying to get Lindsey's jeans hemmed.  As usual most of the time was spent on prep and the actual hemming took about 15 minutes.  It was the 4 plus hours of prep that makes you nuts.  So I've more than rocked my 11 for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment