Thursday, September 29, 2011

Day 270 - A Surprise

Was waiting for me when I finally got into the house tonight.  A hard backed copy of Rowan 50, the subscriber only version of the magazine was sitting on the front mat.  The link is to the free digital version of the magazines minus the pattern instructions.

Progress continues on the hat.  All of the increases have been completed.  Now it's straight knitting until it gets large enough to start decreasing towards the band.

It didn't rain today, for the first time in days.  So I mowed three lawns tonight.  I finished up and headed into the house just as the first drops started to fall.  I have tomorrow afternoon off and it looks like I'll be shower shopping then holing up to avoid the rain for the rest of the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment