Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Not a bad day

My sister woke me this morning, after a late night trying to finish something.  We had a large series of thunderstorms on Sunday night.  She had asked me to check her house for damage as she is on vacation.  I had sent her pictures of the high water in her gardens.  This mornings call was to ask me to go over and use a sump pump to get the worst of it out of the way.so her perennials didn't drown.  I took advantage of the down time to work on picking up the borders of my Stonington Shawl.  It took over three hours to get the worst of it out of the beds.

When I got home I managed to get the back of my \Whistler sweater finished and off of the machine.  I need to do some duplicate stitching to finish it off. 

I got a call from the HR manager at Home Depot, asking me when I was available to come in for orientation.  This has been the fourth winter that I spent at home and I am so happy to have the opportunity to work full time again.

All and all this has been a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment