Monday, March 7, 2011

It's Been a Long Time

This morning I got up and went back to work full time for the first time since mid July.   And for the first time in more than two years it is at a job that doesn't require brute force and a strong back.  I'm happy to have a full time steady job, where I can use my brains rather than my muscles to do the work.  I spent the day doing online learning sessions and the list of classes they have given me to complete over the next few months is long.  I'm earning a paycheck again and that's a good thing.

On Heather's 11 minute project, I worked on rehanging stitches when they decided to fall off while I was knitting jacquard on my machine.  Got that done, started knitting and realized about 5 rows later that there was something else seriously wrong.  The pattern was not symmetrical and it should have been.  A quick look at the pattern showed the problem and it was fairly easily resolved.  Now I need to rip out 18 rows of jacquard knitting.  Sigh...   This work thing is going to seriously cut into my fiber addiction.  hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment