Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Brrr....

Chilly morning, chilly day.  At least I didn't sleep through the alarms this morning like I did yesterday.  And I can tell that the days are getting longer because the sun is still above the horizon when I leave work a little after five.  Hurray spring is coming it just doesn't feel like it.

Right now I'm torn between wanting to finish a book and needing to finish a sweater.  Unfortunately the sweater is at the point where I have to watch my hands so reading at the same time is out.  sigh...

I really feel like cooking something warm and hearty this week, but nothing I want to eat will cook up quickly.  Who wants to wait until 8 pm to eat dinner after working all day.  I have country style ribs thawing in the fridge.  I also have the fixings for Moors and Christians on the counter.  Something tells me I should be looking for slow cooker recipes.  But not tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment